Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Essentials.

Hello everyone!
 So today I'm writing a post about an outfit consisting of a few of my favorite pieces. This outfit is perfect for Fall, and with a jacket (preferably leather) for winter.





So this flannel  shirt has been one of my favorite clothing items, ever since I got it in the mail. It's soft, long enough for leggings, and the colors are easy to coordinate. Over all, the perfect shirt.



These leggings, ahhh these leggings. They are leather, comfortable,and can dress up any outfit. Which makes them a perfect staple for the upcoming seasons. A great pair of leather leggings will go with mostly everything, so they are a great investment.



Now we move on to these booties. I love these for many reasons. The first is the color. They're a chestnut like brown, very much a fall tone, but can be carried on until spring. The height isn't extreme, which is another feature I like(considering that I'm 5"9). I've worn these bad boys to death, and I plan on wearing them until they fall apart.







 So I highly recommend these items, or anything somewhat similar to these items.
Thanks loves, have a great week.
Kacie

No comments:

Post a Comment