Friday, November 21, 2014

I Blinked

Okay, so we all know how fall lasts for literally 5 minutes. But this past weekend, we received a blizzard here in Texas. Honestly,what drives me nuts about living in West Texas is the seasons. This past weekend it was snowing and today is was in the high 60's. Which is why I took advantage of a no coat/jacket day and stuck to a soft sweater. Which brings us to todays outfit post. This white sweater is amazing,especially the tan suede elbow patches. I'm currently obsessed with elbow patches. They give a little accent piece to any staple in your closet. Which makes it way more fun, instead just a plain white sweater! I paired it with some ripped up jeans(cause I'm a rock star),tan booties, clubmaters, and my newest bag(remind me to post about that later). And a red lip has never hurt anyone.
Hope you enjoyed me rambling about my outfit, have a great weekend!
Love,
Kace.







Sweater-Olive and Oak
Jeans- Topshop
Boots-Apri
Sunglasses-Ray Ban
Bag-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment