Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A little goes a long way.

Yep, it's February. And here in West Texas its been a sunny 79 degree weather week, up until today when we had snow. Thats why I took the oppurtunity yesterday to take pictures in the beautiful sunshine. And since the weather was warm, I got to break out a more spring/summery tops that I have been dying to wear. 

This top is unique. It has crochet upper half, then a sheer lower half. Making it fun, but that doesn't mean getting carried away.  

When it comes to tops like these that are showing off my upper body, I tend to cover up my lower half as much I can. And the same goes with shorts,I usually like keeping it balanced. I think this balance offers ideas of showing off certain parts of your body, and keeping it classy. Instead of the alternative. You don't have to be a nun and cover yourself form head to toe, but cover yourself enough to keep people guessing. 

Like the tile of this post, a little DOES go a long way.
Respect yourself, have fun with what you wear, but keep that balance that I talked about early on in this post. 


I'm wearing this top, with dark blue jeans, ankle boots, and a pair of fun sunnies.


Please tell me what you think of this post.
Have a wonderful rest of your week.
love, kace


Instagram & Twitter : kacefoust

No comments:

Post a Comment