Sunday, March 22, 2015

90's and New Hair.


Hello everyone,

How have ya been? Well I just got back from Denver ,CO. It was amazing, so sad to be back. But what can ya do? And when I returned, I made a few changes. As you can tell I went for platinum locks, and chopped a few inches off. And it feels AMAZING. I love some change, and I've been wanting to do this with my hair for months. And I'm so happy with the way it came out. And with the new locks and all the shopping I did in Denver, I figured I could do a little outfit post. So here it is.





I bought this dress in Urban Outfitters in Denver. Whenever I travel, I always make my way into an urban, or I'm always shopping on their website. Safe to say that I love that place. 
This dress makes me feel like a 90's Supermodel. It's comfy, long, and revealing in all the right places. I also love the color that looks great with all hair colors(I used to be a redhead, so i pay attention to these things). I paired it with these Steve Madden sandals. They are brown and strappy, could be paired with jeans and a tee shirt, or a dress. A pretty universal shoe that I will wear until they fall apart. And my Ray ban Club masters. I love these sunglasses so much. I will always go back to these. I'm a sunglass addict. I usually have a pair on, and carry about two pairs with me at all times. So I'm serious about sunglasses. And these are probably my all time favorite pair. And another staple is this Deena and Ozzy bag. Roomie, easy to pair, simple, and classic. Ace bag.


Until next time folks, 
Kacie


remember to follow me on Instagram: kacefoust

No comments:

Post a Comment