Wednesday, July 15, 2015

All the Junk I Carry On a Daily Basis.

I've done the whole small purse thing, it doesn't work for me. I'm basically Mary Poppins. So a big bag is essential to life. That way I can tote around everything with me, especially food. I'm one of this people who will keep cliff bars,chips,and candy in her purse all the time. Like I said, I'm FREAKING MARY POPPINS.
But anyways, I love these kinds of post from other YouTubers and bloggers so I thought I'd give it a shot.
So this is the purse I'm currently carrying. I got it a Tjmaxx and the Brand is Moda Luxe. I'M OBSESSED with it.I'd marry it if I could. Its tan suede/leather, with two straps. One for your hand/ arm and one for the shoulder. Making it universal and handsfree if needed. With two large compartments, and separate pockets on both sides,its very organized. Like I said,OBSESSED.






Onto my stuff. Starting with my Fossil wallet. I've had this for a while and its basically just a pouch with not much organization. Which I think is why I like it. Im not one of those people who will slide a card out of a designated slot then put it back in. I wish I was one of those people, but sadly I'm not. Thats why this wallet works for me.I throw things in it,an organized mess as some would call it.
And duh, my keys. My house key is shaped like a guitar. I guess thats cool.
Then Sunglasses. I am a sunglasses addict. I usually have two different pairs in my bag. And they are always getting switched in and out. The ones I have here are my Ray Ban Clubmasters and my Urban Outfitters Sunnies.
Camera.I've done a post on how I keep a deposable camera in my bag.You never know what you'll get!
My journal and book. I like to keep a book in my purse all the time. You never know if you get an hour off to go sit in a coffee shop, and get the chance to relax and read. So I always have one. My current read is "The Gifts of Imperfection" by Brene Brown. And my journal is from the Rifle Paper Co. I have lots of ideas that circulate so I like to keep a journal close by.
Then my Little Mermaid makeup bag.I'm going to nerd out here for a sec. Ariel is by far my favorite princess. And when I found this bag at Walgreens, I was sold. So I get extremely happy when I see it in my purse.Anyways, I keep a few beauty staples in this. Just a few of the things I need to touch up. And always a red lipstick, because you never know where you'll end up.


Okay, there ya have it. Thats what is in my giant awesome purse.
Until next time.
Kacie

Instagram/Twitter:Kacefoust

No comments:

Post a Comment