Monday, July 20, 2015

Showing skin & Pop of color.



I wear a lot of black,white,and gray. Ive gotten into throwing a pop of color here and there to change it up. I've grown to understand that you have too in order to keep your look interesting. I mean, I love an all black outfit, but now I have to add a red lip or something to contrast. 
I wear this outfit a lot. I love this top because of the braided razor back design in the back. Gray,simple,while showing some skin in the back. A summer staple for me. I mainly pair it with black skinnies and a pair of ankle boots/sandals. But its a little bland. So thats when the headband comes in. Its one of my favorite things. I wear it a lot when I throw my hair in a messy bun because I was too lazy to wash it. Yeah it's "That Headband"(most girls know what I mean). Or I throw it on when I need just a little something to spruce an outfit up. Keeping up with the bohemian/rocker style that I love. 


                                Top: Forever21   Jeans:Topshop   Headband:Urban Outfitters


Thanks for reading,
kacie.



No comments:

Post a Comment