Monday, August 17, 2015

Sentimental Value



Hello All,
I'm here with another outfit post. I have a few beauty posts coming soon,to kind of break up the constant outfit posts. I've been trying to write a little message in each piece, to make it more than "oh hey,this is an outfit I picked out,isn't it just neat?". I try to make it a bit more. Which comes very easy to me,all because I genuinely love fashion. I love fashion through the decades, how someones style reflects their personality,and how exciting wearing a new outfit feels. Another part I love is the memories.
Clothes hold so much sentimental value to me. And I think they do to a lot of people. Walk into your grandparents closet. I guarantee they still own clothes from decades ago, because it tells a story. Or even in your own closet. In mine I have: A sparkly dress from New Years Eve 3 years back, a shirt that I wore to my first concert(where I got to meet the band),and this tan round brimmed hat.


























This Round brimmed hat holds such a dear memory. A year ago I went to New York City. It was magical,exciting,and happened in a blink of an eye. I bought this hat the second day that I was there. It rained all day long, and was in need of protection from the drizzle. Since then, it has pretty much become my umbrella.I put that hat on today, and I feel the nostalgia. I feel adventurous,and all over gorgeous. Another piece that brings out my inner rock star.

                      Hat- Urban Outfitters      Top-H&M     Jeans:TopShop   Sandals-Steve Madden


Well I hope you enjoyed todays post. I'll be back with new/different posts.
Have a wonderful week,
Kacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment