Thursday, June 4, 2015

Disposable Camera.

So I had this thought. I miss getting a film camera, a camera that you just point and click. Not knowing what the outcome will be. No second chances. Whatever will be will be. Something thats not around anymore. So I went on Amazon and bought disposable cameras in bulk. I keep one in my purse at all times. I started to taking pictures with friends and family. They completely dug it. Some even asked for a camera of their own, which I was happy to oblige. So here are a few picture Ive taken with the disposable. A lost art.


In Denver, because I have an awesome Roomate/Best Friend who bought tickets for me to see one of my favorite bands.






selfies for days….

I challenge you to grab a disposable camera and share the pictures you take on instagram. My name is @kacefoust. You can tag me or use the hashtag #savedisposablecameras. Or do both. Both would be cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment