Thursday, June 4, 2015

Got a night off?

Hello Everyone!
So todays post is about treating yourself to a night off. If you can swing it that is.
I'm a working girl who is usually on the go from 8 in the morning until midnight, usually. So when i don't have to work one evening, I tend to catch up on me time. And that means Bubble bath.
Recently I have been mixing a few things in my bath water in order to help my skin as well as my stress.

First start running a bath.  Temperature depends on you obviously(some people like ice cold baths, dude, totally won't judge). Start by putting in your bubble bath,however much you want. I love this one that I got from the health foods store, smells amazing and its all natural. Then pour in your Apple Cider Vinegar, maybe 1/4 of a cup in. You may want to do less because honestly…. this stuff smells TERRIBLE. But it helps with eczema and body acne. And ACV has so many amazing health/beauty benefits, something you should definitely look up. 
Then you add you Coconut Oil. I have talked about Coconut oil on here before. And like I said there are a lot of uses for it. My favorite is a moisturizer. I also use it as lotion(considering my skin is too sensitive for smelly Bath and Body Works lotion, I miss out on so much). Add about a handful or two into the water. Usually when you buy a jar of coconut oil, its in a solid form. So you'll just have to put it in your hand and let the water melt it with your fingers!

All to do now is grab a good book, then get to it! The book I have been reading is "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" By Mindy Kaling. If you haven't already read it a thousand times, you need get on Amazon and buy a copy, STAT. Doesn't matter if your a dude or a lady. This book is inspiring, hilarious, and all over incredible. Her point of view on life experiences brings a little comfort and a sense of humor into perspective.


I hope you enjoyed this post! And again, thank you to anyone who checks my blog out. It brings so much joy doing this and I appreciate the support! 
love, 
Kacie.

No comments:

Post a Comment