Monday, June 22, 2015

What every woman needs in her closet.

So of course everyone has heard of the "Little Black Dress".And since I don't wear a lot of color, half of my wardrobe is a  "Little Black Dress". I have tons, in different cuts,lengths, sleeves,formal,and casual. So its a staple. But this one that I recently bought is becoming one of my favorite things that I own. This black, 90's era dress is a great buy, considering how versatile it is. I've worn it with sandals,ankle boots,and heels. It can be worn out to a fancy night out or just a casual day. Sexy in all the right places, without showing too much(remember the balance I was taking about in a post a few months back?). I have found it to be a big confidence boost when I wear it. You know when you wear a great outfit, and you feel like you can take on the world and then some? This is one of those times. Every woman and even dudes need something in their closet that just makes them feel incredible. Because when you look good, you feel good.
Dress:Forever 21 Boots:Apri(TJ Maxx)





Photos:McKay Moran
I hope everyone has great week,
love Kacie.
Insta& Twitter:kacefoust

No comments:

Post a Comment