Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Flare

So this trend has been on my mind for months. Taking a note out of history,these 70's style flare jeans are incredible. Considering I haven't worn anything other than skinny jeans for the past 4 years. As this year begins I have been a lot willing with what I wear,and trying what I've been into. I have figured out that fashion and style is all about attraction. So if you like a certain trend, try it out. See what you think, and if you feel comfortable. Making sure you feel comfortable in an outfit is key, you wear the outfit, don't let it wear you. Liking what you like, and not wearing what others consider "cool".
Which brings me to this post. Ive been wanting to get my hands on a pair of jeans like this since they have caught my eye on so many occasions,and I'm thrilled that I tried them out.




The 70's are back, which excites me, considering that era has heavily influenced my style.
I paired these Lucky Brand Jeans with a Forever 21 Crop top,and Lucky Brand platforms. But I would also recommend peasant tops,tuck in flowey button up,or even tee shirts for a more casual look.
For a few examples, I give you my muses. Kate Hudson,Kate Moss, and Lauren Conrad.



I'm going to try and post more on fashion. So hopefully you enjoy this, I found that I'm a little rusty on outfit posts so I will try to work more on this subject!

1 comment: