Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sky High

Hello!
Here I am! Back with ANOTHER outfit/fashion post. I guess you can say I'm getting a little bit better.

So this trend has been EVERYWHERE and I am obsessed. Last week I was talking about 70's fashion and how it is completely back, well these boots fall into that. Thigh high boots are everywhere! They are commonly made with suede,and can have any heel height. And since they are a boot, they can be dressed up or down, for day and night time looks. Which is what I did in this post.

First we'll talk about daytime. I paired them with skinny jeans, a cute but casual top,and an oversized blazer to keep it diverse. You could even use a cardigan or jacket with this look,but it's important to have something to balance it out. And I chose to throw my hair up to keep it cool and effortless.  Pair it with your everyday bag and you're set!



Shirt/Blazer-Forever21   Jeans-Madewell   Boots-Steve Madden


Now my favorite part! Nighttime.
I paired the boots with a little black dress,with a low back. Trying to keep it simple, that way the focus is on the highlight of the outfit, which is the boots. Throwing on a black leather jacket keeps up with the "Cool Girl" style that I'm more drawn too. With an item like this, it's so important not to clutter the outfit up. So keep it simple. Thats why I chose to straighten my hair for this look, which I never do. So these damn boots better understand that they are special. I don't straighten my hair for just anyone.



Dress- Forever21  Jacket-H&M   Boots-Steve Madden



Hope you all have a good week, and thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment