Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top 10 Tuesdays.

Hi everyone! I'm going to try and post more often, in result heres something a little fun. I'll have 10 of my current favorite things, in different categories. Doesn't everyone enjoy an organized mess?



Favorite Art Piece
Art Print by:WaterInMyPaint on etsy.




Favorite Vintage Piece 




Favorite Hair:
I mean look at that luscious cotton candy waterfall of beauty.



Favorite Fashion Muse
Gigi Hadid. Girl kills it on the "Cool Girl" street style.




Favorite Down Time Hobby:
Coloring ain't for kids anymore,folks. It is a really nice way to quiet your mind.

Favorite Read:
I'm just started reading Amy Poehler's Book "Yes Please". I'll do a review when I have finished!




Favorite Beauty Thing:
Lash Sensational Mascara, I'm In LOVE.

Favorite Fashion Thing:
My insane Leopard Coat. Some May think it is tacky, and something it is fabulous. 

Favorite Guilty Pleasure:
Crime Documentaries on YouTube.
I bet if someone saw my search history, they would think I was doing research for a script for a  Lifetime movie. I'M NORMAL I SWEAR.



Favorite Piece of Advice I received:

Take out a small half dollar piece of paper, and write the names of the people who's opinion matters to you on it.Those are the ones that really matter,because you know you matter to them.Those are the only opinions you care about. 


When this advice was given to me, only one name came to mind. It was my own.








:

No comments:

Post a Comment